hit tracker

Tutorial: How to use IRD files and PS3-ISO-Rebuilder

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by SDeath, Feb 13, 2014.

1. 3
    jen_cobra

jen_cobra Loyal Member

Hello Everyone,
    i really new at this stuff and i don't know much about this stuff. i have a a few questions
    1. my PS3 super slim is on OFW 4.60 and i would like to know will PS3UPDAT.PUP file in game iso update my ps3 to newer version??
    2. In PS3-ISO-Rebuilder page the top blue bar shows the game info. There is also mentioned an UPDATE version (for eg: 3.73, 4.65 ect) what does the Update Version means?? Does it mean that the mentioned update version firmware is required to play the game via ODE??sorry for my English, hope to get a reply soon. And thanks SDeath for this amazing and helpful post. i am trying to understand this stuff.
    Thanks

2. 61
    modrobert

modrobert Staff Member MaxConsole News Team Developer

Home Page:
    https://www.eurasia.nu
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  3. 17
    hadramos

hadramos Loyal Member

Hello,

Have you IRD Files for this games :

BLUS31440 - BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE
    BLUS31543 - FIFA 16
    BLES02165 - WRC 5

Thank you so much

4. 1
    KamikadzeM22

KamikadzeM22 Loyal Member

Is it safe to download COBRA ODE' ISOs from torrent sites? It seems that the same ISOs recreated twice with COBRA header have some differences in the 000000F9x offset (I've checked it using fc.exe and HxD). For now, I download Cobra ODE ISOs and recreate them using PS3-ISO-Rebuilder and it takes me a huge amount of time. If it is some kind of a unique key, is there a way to generate it manually without rebuilding iso (for example: using hex editor)?[​IMG]

5. 11
    HouseMD

HouseMD Loyal Member

If I want to encrypt ISO I have to choose the 3k3y header?

6. 1
    Смыч

Смыч Loyal Member

7. 58
    ochentay4

ochentay4 Loyal Member

I have some IRD files too and some bugged files to report, like "BCES00548 PAIN" IRD file crashes every program, so I cant verify ISO.

8. 3
    NewYears1978

NewYears1978 Loyal Member

Only like 5% of the games I own ever match..always have invalide files (PARAM.SFO or .self files in the USR folders..)

Unsure why that is. Gave up trying to use this app because it just stressed me out to have none ever matching properly...

9. 1
    Hula Hoop

Hula Hoop Loyal Member

You can send him an email. If you click the donate button in his website, you'll see his email ID at the top. Send your IRD files via email and he'll add it to the site. That's how I added my IRD files.

10. 4
    ComMANder

ComMANder Loyal Member

Please anyone help me by giving me the original file WalkingDead_ps3_PS3_SCEA_Menu_Patch_EP3_all
    its in USRDIR\Pack\default folder of TWD S02 BLUS31488
    unfortunately I've got a corrupted one :(