hit tracker

[Tutorial]Installing Dragon Ball Xenoverse DLC and Update 1.08 on FW 4.53/4.5X ODE

Discussion in 'Game Backup (ISO's) Discussion' started by SSShowmik, Jul 7, 2017.

1. 25
    SSShowmik

SSShowmik Loyal Member

I managed to get the dlc's and updates working on the Xenoverse without any 8001009 errors or prompting me to update my system. Here is how I did it.
    You will need :
    1.The official 1.08 update and DLC fix v4
    2. TrueAncestor SELF Resigner
    3. SFO Editor
    4. PkgView

Instruction Summary: We will merge the update with the original game, meaning you will need to make a new iso of the game which will include the update 1.08.

Step 1. Extract contents from official 1.08 update using Pkgview to any location.
    Step 2. From there copy data2.cpk from update USRDIR to your game's USRDIR where data.cpk is located. After doing this you will have data.cpk and data2.cpk in the same folder.
    Step 3. You will need to take the EBOOT.BIN from the update and place it in the Trueancestor SELF resigner.
    Step 4. Open the resigner and press O, not zero. Until you notice switch CEX will be 4.XX ODE.
    Step 5. Once you have managed to switch output to ODE and have placed the eboot in the folder, press 2 to resign it to a NON DRM Eboot.bin. Your work with the update folder is done. Leave it.
    Step 6. After resigning is complete, copy this new Eboot over to your game folder, (not update folder) and overwrite. Eboot size should decrease from 33 MB to 10 MB.
    Step 7. Editing Param.sfo using the sfo editor. Edit the SFO in your game folder. (Again not update folder).
    Once you open it it will have Version and App. Version. Only change App. Version from 1.00 to 1.08.
    Step 8. Change firmware from 4.6000 to any firmware you want.
    Step 9. Save it by overwriting the one in your game folder.
    Step 10. Make your Dragon Ball Xenoverse.ISO
    Step 11. Install the DLC fix v4 with sonciman or what ever you have.
    Done.

Uchiha likes this.
  2. 1
    Uchiha

Uchiha Loyal Member