hit tracker
  1. Welcome to the DaTaHaCKs Community, which is located right here on MaxConsole UnderGround

This is the place you will find out info on all their amazing Custom PC Game Mods along with Useful Tutorials, Guides to their Cheat Engine Support, and much more, including even their wonderful past work for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2 consoles and the Sony Portable PlayStation (PSP) handheld.

Sadly in an effort to build a community here and to be able to thank the authors for their hard-work, we required you to Sign-Up to our MaxConsole Forums first before being able to view the Content and Downloads.

It only takes a minute to register on our gaming site, and its well worth it since our site offers alot more also!

Thanks,
    -=(DaTaHaCKs Staff)=-

Dismiss Notice

Ultimate Mortal Kombat XL Mod for PC!

Discussion in 'Official DaTaHaCKs Gaming Modders Vault' started by White Lord, Oct 15, 2016.

By White Lord on Oct 15, 2016 at 1:23 PM
  1. 265
    White Lord

White Lord MaxConsole Mod Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Our Very Own Modder 'White Lord' is Back with Another Exclusive MaxConsole Mod for All to Enjoy!

Have you been enjoying, Mortal Kombat XL on your PC, and find that its been limited by the developers in whom you can pick to fight, etc. -- Well no longer as thanks to the hard efforts of 'White Lord' and his DaTaHaCKs team they have recently finished up their latest mod, and here it is released exclusive to our MaxConsole Forum Members to enjoy!

[​IMG]

Read all about it in our 'DaTaHaCKs' forum section, but REMEMBER you must signup and be a member to download the mod, and REMEMBER to thank the authors for their work, it only takes a few minutes to do both and with your support, more mods like this one will continue to be released right here on our MaxConsole forums for all to enjoy!

Welcome to the Ultimate Mortal Kombat XL Mod table thread for PC.

What does this mod allows you to do?

Take a look :

This mod will allow you to play as the NPCs including the boss.

Simply load MKXL on PC attach to Cheat Engine, load table, and when at char select screen press Shift+1 TO enable NPCs which will replace some costumes for characters.

Here are the characters:
    • Shinnok - Samurai Costume goes Corrupted Shinnok . You need this DLC costume! Support the devs buy it!
    • Liu Kang Tournament - Rain
    • Mileena Tournament - Baraka
    • Kitana Jingu - Sindel
    • Sonya Tournament - NPC Story Mode Tanya
    DO NOT ENABLE NPC MODE (SHIFT +1) BEFORE Choosing Character. First choose the specific costume which will be replaced then once the char shows up on the selection screen press shift +1 to enable the mod.

Note you may directly enable NPC mode without worrying in modes where char won't load on selection screen like TOWER MODES. NPCS will work on all challenges as well.

Corrupted Shinnok's Fatality is Back+Forward plus Triangle (PS Key) or Y Xbox key.

He can do brutalities. Make a grab when enemy has less health to be directly killed (Not throw but the hand grab move) and he will kill him instead. Or use his enhanced Amulet Fire move when Enemy has less hp.

See videos to see how brutalities are done!

For more questions. Write here!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2018
    serg96, siklas and Aztec2012 like this.
Developer, Publicist, Artist and Martial Artist, Producer and MaxConsole Support Admin...so many lol
What about me.
I love doing game mods for various consoles including PC. Never like ONLINE modding!

Founder of DaTaHaCKs Team. Creator of mods for Tekken Series, Warriors Orochi , Dynasty Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy Both Titles, Dark Souls Series, Mortal Kombat Series , Skyrim, Blazblue, King of Fighters,One Piece Pirate Warriors Series... so many titles I don't even remember them all lol.

Comments

Discussion in 'Official DaTaHaCKs Gaming Modders Vault' started by White Lord, Oct 15, 2016.

1. 14
      LifeAndDeath

LifeAndDeath Loyal Member

Every time I try to load the cheat engine says "This is not a valid cheat table (Error executing this table's lua script: Undefined lua error)" never seen that before.

2. 265
      White Lord

Media:
      How about you update your cheat engine to .6.5.1 ?

3. 14
      LifeAndDeath

I tried that, also tried 4 and the newest version for Cheat Engine none of them worked. Also this is the Error it gives me

Error:[string "--TRAINERGENERATORSTART--
      ..."]:49: attempt to index a nil value (global 'memrec2')

I appreciate the help.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    4. 265
      White Lord

Media:
      What is your version of the game?

5. 14
      LifeAndDeath

It's the steam version of MKXL, it's the only version that they released so far on Oct 4.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    6. 265
      White Lord

Media:
      It works fine with me. Show me what you exactly try to do.

alexanderhelplay likes this.
    7. 14
      LifeAndDeath

I start MKXL, ALT+TAB out start the Cheat Engine, click on the computer in the left top corner and select MK10.exe, then I load your .CT file and every time it gives me that error first saying: "This is not a valid cheat table (Error executing this table's lua script: Undefined lua error)" Then in the little box it brings up it says: "Error:[string "--TRAINERGENERATORSTART--
      ..."]:49: attempt to index a nil value (global 'memrec2')"

8. 265
      White Lord

Media:
      Make sure to download latest cheat engine version.
      This error is generated from incompatible CE version - if table is made on a newer version than the one you have.

9. 14
      LifeAndDeath

I tried their newest version from their site 6.6 and it had the same error.

10. 14
      LifeAndDeath

I also had someone else try it out and they were getting the same error on multiple versions of Cheat Engine.

11. 265
      White Lord

Media:
      Can you post a video ?

12. 14
      LifeAndDeath

Here's a video I put on my youtube, it's unlisted so only people that I share this link with can see it, I'll delete the video after you have seen it. Also forgive me for the quality I don't normally record the screen like that so I had to download some program called OBS never used it before.

13. 14
      LifeAndDeath

I'm getting the same results from this download as well. I've tried both files on 2 different versions of MKXL - Steam version and a Cracked version both throw the same Error with both files.

14. 265
      White Lord

Media:
      This should work now.,
      https://www.mediafire.com/?er0yzuxp7bd3k97

15. 14
      LifeAndDeath

Ok this file does not have the error like before but it hangs on "Not Responding" for a little bit then when you can click anything it will not let you click the top "Auto Assemble Script", when you click the others like "Enable NPC/Boss Selection" it has a Red X which I believe on Cheat Engine means its not working.

16. 265
      White Lord

Media:
      RED X means it's working. You don't have to enabl e the other options. Follow the instructions.

17. 14
      LifeAndDeath

Still didn't work, I only clicked Baraka to see if it would and it didn't.

18. 265
      White Lord

Media:
      Show me video again, I must see what works and what doesn;t. I want to see which options goes RED X

19. 14
      LifeAndDeath

Here's how it looks

BOX HERE Auto Assemble script ***This can not be clicked
      BOX HERE Enable NPC/Boss Selection (_ShinnokFMod) Array of byte?? ***Red X When Clicked
      BOX HERE KitanaMod (_KitanaFMod) Array of Byte?? ***Red X When Clicked
      BOX HERE LiuKangBMod (_LiuKangBMod) Array of Byte?? ***Red X When Clicked
      BOX HERE MileenaBMod (_MileenaBMod) Array of Byte?? ***Red X When Clicked
      BOX HERE SonyaBMod (_SonyaBMod) Array of Byte?? ***Red X When Clicked

So I tried it again and only clicked "MileenaBMod" there was a Red X in her box but when I went in game and pressed Shift+1 nothing happened Baraka did not take her place for her Tournament Costume once the fight loaded up. I remember you did a .exe for MKX I never had an issue with that one I understand with updates to the game it made it not possible to use that one but I was surprised the same method wasn't used to make this one.

I really do appreciate you helping out, I don't understand why it will not work.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016