hit tracker

Unofficial GATEWAY 3DS emuNAND v11.6.0-39E/U Update Packs

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by 123ab, Dec 19, 2017.

By 123ab on Dec 19, 2017 at 2:45 PM
  1. 5
    123ab

123ab Developer

@123ab on PSXTOOLS.de has released Easy to Install Update Packs for those wishing to have a emuNAND v11.6
    [​IMG]

As you all know it has been a long time since Gateway 3DS has officially released a new launcher.dat that allows for latest emuNAND v11.6, but you can with the right steps, produce a Frankenstein Update, but now now @123ab from PSXTOOLS.de has made up Easy to Install Update Packs for all models of 2DS/3DS systems for both European and USA firmwares, to get your system updated with ease.
    The above quoted post is for USA system, please see this 'earlier post' for the EUR version and D/L links, and for more info and support please see release thread below, and remember this is totally UNOFFICIAL UPDATE NOT FROM THE GATEWAY 3DS TEAM, and its not a totally true emuNAND its mixture of latest v11.6 and v11.2 (supported) launcher, but it works for newer games!

NEWS SOURCE: GATEWAY emuNAND 11.6.0-39U (old3DS/2DS/new3DS) (via) PSXTOOLS

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by 123ab, Dec 19, 2017.

1. 1
      hirokun

hirokun Loyal Member

sorry for my bad English,

hello, I just tried your tutorial with my old3DS Japan region, and ended to my old3DS bricked (still supposed), because when I turned on my 3DS only appear black screen (appear like power off state), but the blue led lights is on. I also can't enter recover mode (up button + A button + L + R + power button), nothing happen.

originally I'm not using CFW (LUMA, A9LH, and other CFW), previously I only use GATEWAY flashcart, i've used Gateway until my GW firmware on 10.X.X-XX, when my original old3DS Japan firmware still on 4.4.X-XX JP until i saw this post, i want to re-use my GATEWAY to firmware 11.6 (my original firmware is 4.4.X-XX & my gateway mode firmware is 10.X.X-XX, I forgot the exact number)

I'm following the steps (also download for Japan region from psxtools's website post #56)

until "3b: start sysUpdater and press 'Y' button , wait until it's done ...." I'm still not sure that whether I should start this "sysUpdater" in sysNAND OFFICIAL firmware mode or GATEWAY mode, but by what I got from previous step it's still in Gateway mode.

but when I enter the sysUpdater screen, there are a warning message in red color text "IMPORTANT: Don't run this in sysNAND Gateway mode or it will brick!"

I accidentally press the 'Y' button to downgrade in Gateway mode, and waiting the installation until its finished and turned off by itself

but when I try to turned on my old3DS it ended as black screen with blue led lights is on like what I described above before (also can't enter the recover mode) and I consider this as BRICK, but I have backed up my original NAND before (backup original EMUNAND using GATEWAY blue card after I bought my GATEWAY in 2014)

please help, is there any way to fix this? I won't do hard mod if possible (disassembly, soldering wire etc)

2. 1
      vcd1077

vcd1077 Loyal Member

I got same problem as hirokun. I have the old 3DS and 2 SD cards, the first worked fine. Tried to put emunand 11.6.0 on my second SD card and did the same steps:

1. Went into gateway mode
      2. Ran sysUpdater and went to downgrade, hit the Y button

It seemed to have successfully downgraded and reset itself after count down. Once it reset, it's stuck on a black screen with the blue light on. I have left this for a good hour and still the same. Tried taking out wifi card, entering recovery mode, all without any luck as it's stuck on this screen

Anyone had this and resolved it?

3. 7
      Kyrara

Kyrara Loyal Member

will there be a Update for 11.7? ^^ im still using the Cheat engine from GW but i hate the Update Notification.

4. 2
      Patje

Patje Loyal Member

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    5. 38
      Billyme

Billyme Loyal Member

If i update my emunand to 11.7 with that will i be able to install freeshop on my emunand as well or this will give me a retail firm and destroy my emunand?

6. 6
      xytram

xytram Loyal Member

I just updated my 3ds to 11.7 using the psxtools update and i didnt have any trouble. I only tested to enter the eshop and to change a pokemon for the ultamoon and so far it works great. You shouldnt have any trouble. Do a backup just in case

7. 2
      Apokas

Apokas Loyal Member

hello

Just recently i updated my 4ds firmware to 10.3.0-20E

Now, when i pop up cubic ninja, i get a top purple screen. I cant get to insert the gateway card.

How can i solve it?

8. 11
      wildarms

wildarms Loyal Member

9. 6
      xytram

xytram Loyal Member

I just updated my 3ds in the 11.8, it worked, except that every time i wanted to download a demo its always showing a black screen telling me that an error happened. Btw everytime i tried to download it always freezes at 0%. Anyone had my same problem?

10. 21
      Jimaki

Jimaki Loyal Member

The guy sure did respond fast!
      He uploaded a hotfix for the eshop download issue. You'll need an account to psxtools in order to download it.

At least I have this account made 3 years ago when I first configured my 3DS XL
      So I can post it here lol :p

11. 6
      xytram

xytram Loyal Member

Already did it. Thanks for the reply!

12. 2
      Apokas

Apokas Loyal Member

help?