hit tracker

Update for GW?

Discussion in 'A9LH & Custom Firmware Discussion' started by Alistair, Nov 17, 2017.

1. 14
    Alistair

Alistair Loyal Member

Are we expecting any new updates soon? It's been nearly 10 months and the 3ds is about to get its swan song. I still wanna enjoy my 3ds before the Nintendo Switch takes over. Has there been any information?

2. 358
    DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

thing with Gateway is that its a very old card and like a car, people are expecting a three wheeler to perform like a ferrari.

nintendo blocked gateway way back, what 9.2 is the highest gateway supported, we are on what now 11.xx.

the thing is, do Gateway need to update? no
    if you havent updated your 3ds firmware will gateway still let you play roms? yes

do you want to play online? yes >then buy the fucking game and play on an un modified console
    do you want to play online? no >then whats the problem >want to play the latest games? yes >then again, buy the fucking game and play on an un modified console

people who bitch and complain about wanting access to play free games do amuse me.

i have 2x N3DS XL consoles, one on 9.2 which runs Gateway perfectly, it will remain on 9.2 for Gateway features.

the other N3DS XL is on the latest firmware with no Gateway, if i want to play latest games and online, then i use this one.

also accept the fact the card is old and has come to its end, newer products have since been released that surpass gateway, but again its always a known fact when it comes to console exploited devices, lets all bitch that i cant run piracy on my 4.x ps3 because jailbrake was blocked.

3. 14
    Alistair

Alistair Loyal Member

This was rather an aggressive approach. I'm sorry but the reason I originally relied on GW was because I don't have money like that to blow on 2 different "New" 3ds XL's. I don't have the money to blow on new games that come out. The reason people got a GW was because they were in the same boat as I was.

4. 358
    DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

sorry wanst ment to be aggressive but its everyone else fault than your own.

you rely on GW like many users who, when a console is hacked will pirate the crap out of it, with no intent to every purchase a game if they can download a rom for free.

your the people who then slate the scene when they cant update to support higher firmwares, your the types that demand full access to everything yet refuse to pay for it.

end of the day gateway was blocked years ago, they continued best they could to keep bringing support for its old flash cart.

it still does its job, you can play roms.

so why people are complaining about demanding updates to me is ? why, had you updated your console and now blocked, are you demanding to have latest firmware support to play online.

its no ones problem that you cant afford to buy games, whats the point in buying a gaming console if you dont have any money to buy games, if that is the case to excuse youd rather pirate games.

5. 7
    alevan

alevan Loyal Member

The only thing keeping me at Gateway is their cheat support. That is why I can't just update to max FW, buy a game and play it.

6. 19
    Macki

Macki Loyal Member

You can have gateway running on 11.9and still play online