hit tracker

UPDATED: Official MaxConsole / Team-Xecuter SX PRO v1.2 Review

Discussion in 'Official MaxConsole Reviews' started by realtimesave, Jun 22, 2018.

By realtimesave on Jun 22, 2018 at 12:49 PM
  1. 381
    realtimesave

realtimesave MaxConsole Product Reviewer MaxConsole News Team

Team-Xecuter along with MaxConsole are excited and proudly present to you:
    The TX SX Pro Modification Kit With Custom OS
    [​IMG]

This is the worldwide premiere of the first and only soft mod / USB-C dongle kit available for the Nintendo Switch console entertainment system has arrived, and the following review has been updated today (June 24th), to match the latest SX OS v1.2 release earlier today, so if you read it few days ago, please read it for all the 'improvements'.

It has been over a century since Nintendo was founded in Kyoto, Japan and started selling their first games: the Hanafuda playing cards. Since then, this multi-billion dollar company has made arguably the greatest and most popular video game systems of all time, each of which eventually has been a playground for pirates as well as homebrew developers. Nintendo’s current flagship home system is also portable and, as we have seen in the past, Nintendo is virtually untouchable when it comes to handheld entertainment systems. This console is absolutely no exception to the rule and has unprecedented sales of more than 17 million units since it launched on March 3rd, 2017. As we have seen in the past, some of their systems took a lot longer than others to get cracked. Now, without further anticipation and just a little over one year after Nintendo’s latest console, the Switch, has been released, we present to you the best and greatest thing of 2018 for your Nintendo Switch: The Team-Xecuter SX Pro.

This is the official Team-Xecuter / MaxConsole review of the first and only modification device with OS available for the Nintendo Switch. Please ask me, realtimesave, for express permission before posting this review to web sites outside of MaxConsole. I would like to mention that Eurasia.nu has my permission to post this review on their web site without asking if they want to because that site has been very helpful to me in the past for modding utilities and gives proper credit to authors of product reviews from other web sites. In this review, the installation and operation of the Team-Xecuter SX Pro will be detailed as well as many commercial releases tested in full and with a ROM trimming tool. We will see how powerful this device is and whether or not it lives up to its promises and is worth purchasing.

This is the final version of the Xecuter SX Pro from our sponsor: official TX reseller 3DS-Flashcard.com. All customers will be shipped the exact same kit as in this review and will receive the very same functionality, features, and lifetime updates from Team-Xecuter for the life of their console. The initial ship date of this kit is June 15, 2018 worldwide.

Team-Xecuter, the group responsible for the highest quality of Xbox mod chips, including, but not limited to the awesome and feature loaded Xecuter 3 mod chip, delivers a high quality and bang for your buck solution to play the entire library of Nintendo Switch video games. The modding community trusts and holds this team in very high regard for their excellent products for the original Xbox and Xbox 360. Now we will see how their latest product for the Nintendo Switch stacks up in quality and features to their previous releases.

In this review, I will be using a brand new Nintendo Switch console and a massive in capacity 256 gigabyte genuine Samsung Micro SDXC memory card, formatted from the factory to exFAT and filled with the best warez available. I prepared this card with 21 of the greatest video games on the market during the weeks prior to receiving the TX SX Pro (6 more were added to the review for testing version 1.2 of the TX SX Pro software) and was left with about half of the Micro SDXC card empty! This turns out to be plenty of space for me to copy trimmed and split file format games over to test. Fortunately for you, large Micro SDXC cards have been falling in price lately and are at a reasonable cost to buy now. The 256GB Samsung card now normally retails anywhere from $84.50 to $99.99 with free shipping from authorized retailers online. 400GB cards are already available at a premium from Sandisk and 512GB cards are in the works from other manufacturers.

IMG_4884.JPG IMG_4885.JPG

IMG_4886.JPG IMG_4887.JPG

Installing a brand new genuine Hori screen protector just makes things nice. Also the user experience setting up the console was surprisingly very pleasant.

IMG_4907a.JPG IMG_4908.JPG

IMG_4909.JPG IMG_4910.JPG

Let’s take a look at the package and the quality of the kit.

IMG_4911.JPG IMG_4912.JPG

IMG_4913.JPG IMG_4914.JPG

IMG_4915.JPG IMG_4916.JPG

IMG_4917.JPG

The TX SX Pro comes in a box very similar to that of the Stargate 3DS. Do not get confused here though. These two teams and companies are not related to each other. They just chose to use the same printing company for their products. Inside the box you will find the SX dongle and the jig tool with the mini-USB cable underneath. This appears to be a simple set of three parts but these will be necessary to unleash the power of the software mod from Team-Xecuter. As you can see from the photos, these are high quality built kits and not 3D printed any longer.

This kit promises to rock your socks, so let’s go.

xecuter-sx-pro-and-os.jpg

IMG_4888.JPG IMG_4889.JPG

IMG_4890.JPG IMG_4891.JPG

IMG_4892.JPG IMG_4893.JPG

IMG_4894.JPG IMG_4895.JPG

IMG_4896.JPG IMG_4897.JPG

IMG_4898.JPG IMG_4899.JPG

IMG_4900.JPG IMG_4901.JPG

IMG_4902.JPG IMG_4903.JPG

IMG_4904.JPG IMG_4905.JPG

IMG_4906.JPG

Let’s assemble this kit to the console and check out how it works. Before I do that, let me remind you that what you are about to see is promising to be beyond amazing: a full soft mod loader for Nintendo’s flagship and current entertainment system that is supposed to be compatible with every version of firmware up to and including version 5.1.0 as well as every single game that has been released to date and future games to be released. I would also like to mention that this is a brand-new completely fresh console so I will also be applying a genuine Hori screen protector to it before assembling the SX Pro to the console as well as going through its initial configuration. I also will need to update this system from 3.0.2 to 5.1.0 using the official Nintendo online updater in order to quickly and efficiently get the Micro SDXC’s exFAT file system to be compatible with the console.

Download the following package from Team-Xecuter’s official website for the TX SX Pro: https://sx.xecuter.com/download/SXOS_v1.2.zip

Installation Procedure (from https://sx.xecuter.com/download/SX_PRO_Quickstart_guide_v1.0.pdf):
    1. Begin with your switch console power off.
    2. Turn on the switch console and then plug in the dongle. Wait 5 seconds while its light is green.
    3. Power off the switch console and then insert the MicroSD card, containing “boot.dat” from “SXOS_v1.2.zip”.
    4. Remove the right controller from the switch console and slide the jig tool all the way down the right side of the switch console.
    5. Plug in the dongle.
    6. Hold the “+” volume button next to the power button and the power button simultaneously to turn on the switch console.
    7. Tap the “Boot custom FW” icon on the touch screen of the switch console.
    8. Tap “continue” on the switch console.
    9. Tap “continue” again on the switch console to create “license-request.dat”.
    10. Remove the MicroSD card from the switch console and insert it into your PC (or laptop).
    11. In your web browser on a PC (or laptop), go to sx. xecuter.com and upload “license-request.dat” to obtain “license.dat”.
    12. Copy “license.dat” to the MicroSD card.
    13. Remove the MicroSD card from your PC (or laptop).
    14. Insert the MicroSD card back into the switch console.
    15. Power on the switch console.
    16. Enjoy.
    IMG_4919.JPG

The jig slides easily down the side of the right controller port of the console. Then the dongle is plugged into the USB-C port on the bottom of the system. Powering it up while holding the “+” volume button brings you to a menu. This is where you will install the custom firmware and eventually boot the games.

After installation is complete, the jig tool can be removed. Note that the console can be configured now so that you no longer need the jig tool to play your games. Let’s go through the process of setting up and configuring the CFW (custom firmware).

IMG_4920.JPG IMG_4921.JPG

IMG_4922.JPG

Now that everything is installed and ready, games should be able to be played.

We will test out games now. This is the most exciting part of the review, especially since this is Nintendo’s current and flagship console. Most of the games tested are my personal top picks for the system and includes flagship and best-selling titles. Just drag and drop (or extract) games to the Micro SD card and they are ready to play.

Here are the tested games:

Working:
    • 1 2 Switch
    • Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker pack
    • Batman – The Telltale Stories
    • BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (cart2 dump)
    • Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (flagship 1st party title)
    • DOOM
    • Fifa 18
    • Fire Emblem Musou (Japan region)
    • Gear Club Unlimited
    • Island Flight Simulator (Europe region)
    • Kirby Star Allies (flagship 1st party title)
    • Legend of Kay (cart2 dump)
    • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (flagship 1st party title)
    • Mario Tennis Aces (cart2 dump)
    • MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame
    • One Piece Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition
    • Owlboy
    • Shantae Half Genie Hero Ultimate Edition
    • Stern Pinball Arcade
    • Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
    • Super Mario Odyssey (flagship 1st party title)
    • Ultra Street Fighter II – The Final Challengers
    • Wild Guns Reloaded
    • Wonder Boy – The Dragon’s Trap
    • Xenoblade 2 (Japan region)
    Not working:
    • LA Noire (possible bad dump)
    • Nintendo Labo 1 ToyCon 01 Variety Kit (possible bad dump)
    • Nintendo Labo 2 ToyCon 02 Robot Kit (possible bad dump)
    An amazing 88% of all games tested work flawlessly and I do not anticipate any problems with the entire rest of the Nintendo Switch library. The most copy protected games here, the cart2 types, all fortunately do work. All games show up in the list of games. Fortunately warez groups are constantly releasing titles, so we should expect to see the remaining non working games to be re-dumped or fixed in the near future.

IMG_4923.JPG IMG_4924.JPG

IMG_4925.JPG IMG_4926.JPG

IMG_4927.JPG IMG_4928.JPG

IMG_4929.JPG IMG_4930.JPG

IMG_4931.JPG IMG_4932.JPG

IMG_4933.JPG IMG_4934.JPG

IMG_4935.JPG IMG_4936.JPG

IMG_4937.JPG IMG_4938.JPG

IMG_4939.JPG IMG_4940.JPG

IMG_4941.JPG IMG_4942.JPG

IMG_4943.JPG IMG_4944.JPG

IMG_4945.JPG IMG_4946.JPG

IMG_4948.JPG IMG_4949.JPG

IMG_4950.JPG IMG_4951.JPG

IMG_4953.JPG IMG_4954.JPG

IMG_4955.JPG IMG_4956.JPG

IMG_4957.JPG IMG_4958.JPG

IMG_4959.JPG IMG_4960.JPG

IMG_4961.JPG IMG_4962.JPG

IMG_4963.JPG IMG_4964.JPG

IMG_4965.JPG IMG_4966.JPG

IMG_4967.JPG IMG_4968.JPG

IMG_4969.JPG IMG_4970.JPG

IMG_4972.JPG IMG_4973.JPG

IMG_4974.JPG IMG_4975.JPG

That’s about it, but it is not everything. You will need to play the games and enjoy them yourself! This kit blows me away. It plays the entire library of games without a hitch. As a bonus, it is fully compatible with trimmed game files to save space on the Micro SDXC memory card.

One totally killer thing about this console is that it is region free. That’s right, you can import whatever game you want and play it in your region’s language on this system. That is why we did not have any issues playing games outside of the NTSC/USA region, native to this console.

Online Support

These are a few of the games that support online game play:
    • Fifa 18
    • Splatoon 2 (flaghship 1st party title)
    Although these games do function properly on the TX SX Pro modification kit, it is strongly recommended to not go online with games that do not have custom headers because your game will swiftly be banned by Nintendo. Dump a retail game and use its header as a custom header on any warez release you desire in order to play online properly without being banned. Use this method at your own risk because Nintendo can check the headers of games for uniqueness in the future and has the capability to ban the game or the entire console from their online services.

Trimmed Files Support

Destiny1984’s XCI-Cutter Version 2.4.2 (current version as of this review) --> https://github.com/Destiny1984/XCI-Cutter/releases

Fortunately, this tool has a built-in batch processing feature so I just took my Nintendo Switch folder with uncompressed scene releases on my SSD and processed every game. Then I deleted all of the untrimmed games and copied all of the trimmed games to the Micro SDXC card to test out. Here are the results.

Working:
    • 1 2 Switch
    • Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack
    • Batman – The Telltale Stories
    • BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (cart2 dump)
    • Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (flagship 1st party title)
    • DOOM
    • Fifa 18
    • Fire Emblem Musou (Japan region)
    • Gear Club Unlimited
    • Island Flight Simulator (Europe region)
    • Kirby Star Allies (flagship 1st party title)
    • Legend of Kay (cart2 dump)
    • MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame
    • One Piece Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition
    • Owlboy
    • Shantae Half Genie Hero Ultimate Edition
    • Stern Pinball Arcade
    • Ultra Street Fighter II – The Final Challengers
    • Wild Guns Reloaded
    • Wonder Boy – The Dragon’s Trap
    • Xenoblade 2 (Japan region)
    Not working:
    • LA Noire (possible bad dump)
    • Nintendo Labo 1 ToyCon 01 Variety Kit (possible bad dump)
    • Nintendo Labo 2 ToyCon 02 Robot Kit (possible bad dump)
    All trimmed games work fine except for LA Noire, Nintendo Labo 1 ToyCon 01 Variety Kit, and Nintendo Labo 2 ToyCon 02 Robot kit which all show up in the list of games. These games are possibly bad dumps and will require new dumps to be made or possibly fixes.

Split Files Support

Let’s split some games into 4GB parts and test them out on a FAT32 file system. For this test, I will just be using a 16GB Kingston MicroSD card and testing a couple of games.

Working:
    Not Working:
    • None!
    All split games work properly. You may need to split games if you are using the FAT32 file system due to its limitations.

Homebrew Support

Copy “hbmenu.nro” from “https://github.com/switchbrew/nx-hbmenu/releases/download/v2.0.0/nx-hbmenu_v2.0.0.zip” to the root of your MicroSD card and create a folder “SWITCH”. Copy all of your homebrew titles into subfolders under the “SWITCH” directory on the MicroSD card. Turn on the Switch console. Hold the “R” button while selecting “Album” to enter hbmenu (the homebrew menu). You will see the list of software titles below. I tested these using a Verbatim 16GB MicroSD card as well as the 256GB Samsung Evo Plus MicroSD card and they both worked fine.

Working:
    • Cannonball-NX
    • Hamsters NX
    • kgDoom
    • NXEngine-evo 2.6.3 Cave Story
    • pFBA
    • pSNES
    • Postal-NX
    • Switch Pong
    • Tetriswitch
    • TicTacToe
    Not Working:
    • None!
    TX SX Pro supports all homebrew software that I tested. The TX SX Pro has constantly been updated for more homebrew to be supported. This is currently still being worked on by Team-Xecuter as well as the homebrew development community.

IMG_4976.JPG IMG_4977.JPG

IMG_4978.JPG IMG_4979.JPG

IMG_4980.JPG IMG_4981.JPG

IMG_4982.JPG IMG_4983.JPG

IMG_4984.JPG IMG_4985.JPG

IMG_4986.JPG IMG_4987.JPG

IMG_4988.JPG IMG_4989.JPG

IMG_4990.JPG IMG_4991.JPG

IMG_4992.JPG IMG_4993.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG IMG_4995.JPG

IMG_4996.JPG IMG_4997.JPG

IMG_4998.JPG

That’s not all, folks. You can also install Linux on your console, using this kit if so desired. However in its current state I have been told that the Linux distribution causes problems with the Nintendo Switch’s internal battery so I’m not going to cover installation, setup, and use of that in this review. After all, this review is here for the TX SX Pro by itself.

Nintendo eShop Support

I will mention that eShop titles are not currently supported by the TX SX Pro. This is a feature that will be addressed in the future by Team Xecuter. Also there is no cheat codes support for retail games currently.

MaxConsole Recommends

We at MaxConsole recommend that the end user only purchases MicroSD cards from our partners as well as authorized retailers within your country. We strongly recommend the Kingston, Samsung, and Sandisk brands of MicroSD cards. The Verbatim MicroSD card tested in this review worked flawlessly as well. Try to avoid buying memory cards from places like Ebay and random Chinese websites because they can possibly be fakes and either not hold their advertised storage capacity of files or cause damage to your system.

We also recommend that you use officially licensed by Nintendo products with your console such as products made by the parent company and by Hori. All unlicensed products that we test, support, advertise, and write reviews about such as the one in this review, the TX SX Pro, as well as all other official Team Xecuter products are recommended as well. Be sure to read the reviews fully to make sure that everything works the way you want it to before you buy.

I want to add that this review does not give the TX SX Pro justice. You really have to see it in action for yourself. It is mind blowing how quickly this mod has been released as well as being able to play 98% of the entire Nintendo Switch library as well as being compatible with version 1.0.0 through 5.1.0 system firmware. Soon it will play 100% of all games in the entire library when the three titles that currently do not work are re-dumped or otherwise patched. A port of Linux is also optionally available to install with its wide array of features included. We at MaxConsole highly recommend this product not only because we are partnered up with Team-Xecuter but also because this device unleashes a whole lot of potential as well as delivers to you immediate satisfaction right out of the box after a little bit of configuration.

While being the only backup playing solution available and having no competition, I give this product an outstanding A+. This is my unbiased opinion of the TX SX Pro. I am not trying to give it way too much credit, but the list of pros outweighs the list of cons by a large margin. The TX SX Pro delivers nearly everything as promised by Team-Xecuter. I cannot stress how excellent this product is, but there are several features you can see below in the list of cons that it is missing that some people expect out of the box. These features are currently in the works and being addressed very soon in future updates by Team-Xecuter. Remember that this team is still working very hard on updates for this product and is going to be releasing new features and compatibility for years to come.

This is one badass little kit.

Pros:
    • It allows you to play Warez (retail cartridge dumps).
    • Cart1 and cart2 type games work.
    • Fully supports saves.
    • Homebrew support.
    • Does not void your factory warranty.
    • Will not blow fuses (since TX SX Pro version 1.1 update as well as version 1.2).
    • No soldering required and non-invasive.
    • Micro USB slot for charging and updating.
    • Updateable.
    • Supports dumping of retail cartridges through homebrew.
    • Supports online game play (use a custom header from a retail game dump).
    • Supports most Nintendo Switch retail games and all regions of games.
    • Supports the console’s built-in sleep mode (so that you do not have to use the dongle again after waking the system from hibernation).
    • On-the-fly game switching within the system menu.
    • Supports the Linux operating system.
    • Supports all versions of System NAND (all of the Nintendo Switch’s “FW” (firmware) versions from version 1.0.0 through 5.1.0).
    • Takes minimal configuration and then fully plug and play.
    • Supports exFAT through system FW and FAT32 file systems.
    • Drag and drop file support to the MicroSD card.
    • Supports trimmed and split ROM files.
    • One dongle can be used for multiple paid licensed systems.
    • The jig tool can be omitted from startup via configuration in the CFW (custom firmware) menu.
    • Updates for the lifetime of the licensed Nintendo Switch console and for many years to come.
    • TX payload system files only take up a mere 16MB on the MicroSD card.
    • Very affordable and low priced.
    • Additional licenses are even lower in price.
    Cons:
    • Nintendo Switch systems modded with CFW can be banned and blocked from Nintendo’s official online services.
    • Some homebrew can soft-brick the console (this can be undone by powering off the system and plugging in the charging cable and waiting then powering back on again).
    • Nintendo eShop games not currently supported (this will be addressed in future updates).
    • Cheat codes not supported (this is planned for a future update).
    • All games must be in the root of the MicroSD card (folders are not currently supported except for homebrew).
    • The dongle must be used every time you power on the system to play pirated games.
    • Nintendo will ban your game title from their online services if you go online with this mod without applying your own header to the game.
    MaxConsole and I would like to congratulate and thank Team-Xecuter for providing another fine product to review, the TX SX Pro. This mod kit with custom OS delivered everything it promised and is shaping up to be the future of Nintendo Switch modding. Also special thanks to BigBlueBox and High Road for providing quality releases to test out on this modification kit. You guys are truly elite and your contributions to the scene are appreciated worldwide. Future updates to this product will unlock more features such as cheats, eShop games, and homebrew. For now, being able to play almost every retail game is definitely great and makes this kit a very worthwhile purchase.

photo_2018-06-18_09-59-48.jpg

Also thanks to Nintendo for publishing such fine quality warez. And thanks to you for visiting MaxConsole.com: your number 1 video game console modification news web site. Stay tuned to MaxConsole and https://SX.Xecuter.Com for prompt updates to this product. We have already seen them very quickly release version 1.1 and then just a few days later version 1.2 so updates should be coming relatively quickly for this device when necessary.

Make sure to check out the following web sites in order to purchase this product. The SX Pro kit normally retails for the ultra-low affordable price of only $34.99 plus shipping and handling. Additional licenses are $24.99 each and are distributed online. The official distributors for Team-Xecuter products are listed at https://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/ MaxConsole recommends and endorses the following official Team-Xecuter distributors:
    1. 3DS-FLASHCARD --> https://3ds-flashcard.com/home/77-xecuter-sx-pro-with-sx-os.html
    2. MODCHIPFRANCE --> https://modchip83.com/en/home/178-purchase-xecuter-sx-pro.html
    3. SWITCHSX.COM --> https://www.switchsx.com
    4. SHOP01MEDIA --> https://www.shop01media.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2199?tracking=55d384d869281
    © 2018 MaxConsole / Team-Xecuter All Rights Reserved

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Official MaxConsole Reviews' started by realtimesave, Jun 22, 2018.

1. 109
      rory2005

rory2005 Staff Member Clean-Up Crew

Very nice review

2. 19
      ZombieGroucho

ZombieGroucho MaxConsole Product Reviewer MaxConsole News Team

Nice review. Looks like you did a deep dive on this one.

3. 25,150
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
    4. 17
      xs4all

xs4all Loyal Member

Now that is what I call a review. Good work.

5. 26
      soussi

soussi Loyal Member

First very nice review! *edited: offline licence was mentioned :D So a very complete review thanks for putting lot of work into it!

6. 65
      jawgee

jawgee Loyal Member

Excellent review! Does traces of the hack persist if the Switch is used without the dongle with a legit game? In other words, is there risk of getting banned if the dongle is ever used with the system offline, but then used online without the dongle with a legit game?

7. 16
      rmorris003

rmorris003 Loyal Member

Thanks for the review, I hope to have mine ordered within the next batch.

8. 34
      tornadog

tornadog Loyal Member

Just wanted to mention that I tested Super Mario Odyssey and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze as Split files using a Samsung 16GB Micro SDHC card and they both worked flawlessly.

9. 381
      realtimesave

Yeah split files work with the latest tool. I still was using the previous version and wasn't aware of an update.

Ok well the Kingston card formatted to fat32 works and the verbatim works with split file games now. So there definitely was something wrong with the format of the split files before during the review.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    10. 4
      draculakid

draculakid Loyal Member

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

Does this mean that if I have an OS license already active and later when I receive my dongle I can use it in my OS license that has already been purchased?

11. 381
      realtimesave

HD Gaming Mods on facebook (www.hdgamingmods.com) has the TX SX Pro for pre-order for the price I mentioned, $35 + shipping. Lowest price I can find. Just ask the guy who runs the site for the deal and let them know we sent you there.

12. 1
      ysh dmt

ysh dmt Loyal Member

Game Dumps with Issues on SX OS:
      LA Noire - Game Boots to Black Screen
      1 2 Switch - Eating Contest game causes freeze
      Labo 01 - Game Boots to Black Screen
      Labo 02 - Game Boots to Black Screen
      Dragon Quest 1 & 2 - Does not Boot

13. 198
      LupinIII

LupinIII Developer

Wait, how did you get kgDoom working? I tried it but it just exited. Now Chocolate Doom is working great though. Using 4 copies of that (for Doom, Doom 2, Plutonia, and TNT).

Also, one thing I have noticed that is still problematic is eduke32. It will get the crash screen after a few minutes if you launch it while docked. This bug can be avoided by launching eduke32 first, then docking. So, not a major issue. Still, it is not present in Hekate, so they might want to have a look at what's going on there.

You can add:

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (even has the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 bonus quest, since I played and saved that as well)
      Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +
      Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
      South Park: The Fractured But Whole

to the working list.

EDIT: NFM, there's another horse that needs shot first. It's name is LayeredFS, and it's slowly creeping onto sites in the form of bad e-shop rips and useless DLC (no one has even reported getting Xenoblade Chronicles working with LFS, so, it makes a lot of sense releasing the DLC that way, rofl). They need to nip this in the bud, and fast. To do this, I suggest NSP support. That and an app that can convert these bad dumps to NSP files will end this nonsense once and for all.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    14. 1
      no_root

no_root Loyal Member

great !!! it works, very nice review...
      thank you very much for this tutorial [​IMG]