hit tracker

Value For Shin Megami Tensei IV

Discussion in 'Game Cheat Codes Discussion' started by Jerzzey, Jun 13, 2016.

1. 8
    Jerzzey

Jerzzey Loyal Member

Its A Secret :)
    I Know The Apocalypse Is Going Near But For Now Im Focusing Make The Demon Modifier For SMT IV, And A Few Weeks Ago I Realize That The Editor One Still Not Fix Because The Demon Cant Be Registered Into Compendium.
    But A Few Day Ago I Found Solution For All The Demon And That Is Big Success And Can Be Registered In Compendium Except The Special One, And Last Night Finally Fix For 100% All The Demon Can Be Registered Into Compendium.
    But Its Still Need A Little Fixing Because Its Make Crash Sometimes When Registered Into Compendium... And For That Fixing I Need Help For A Questions..

- What A Different From Normal And Unsigned And Signed Search In Gateway?

Please Let Me Know If Someone Can Explain Bout This.

Thx & Best Regards

2. 161
    xJam.es

xJam.es Loyal Member

To address your question:

• An unsigned value is where the number is always positive.
    • A signed value is one which could be positive or negative.

In the context of Gateway

• A "normal" search - i assume you mean the search saying "exact search" would be where you know the exact value you are looking for.
    • The Signed/Unsigned searches are similar to an "unknown initial value" search where you don't know exactly what you are looking for, but you can re-search every time the value moves up/down.

with a signed value - when converting the number into binary, the left most "bit" will be 0 for positive or 1 for negative. This means the maximum value for a signed search will always be lower, as you have one bit less to use.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
  3. 8
    Jerzzey

Jerzzey Loyal Member

I see, thx very much, i will working into it tonight, i hope its found fix solution and i will submit so soon, thx very much

4. 8
    Jerzzey

Jerzzey Loyal Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016