hit tracker

What are you playing lately?

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by Misfit, Feb 22, 2013.

1. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Well I've discovered that ass creed 2 is freakin excellent, After reading through ass creed 1 spoilers. Glad I bought the entire series.

And right now i'm playing Elevator Action at work on Mame

2. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

crysis3 read my signature it's a best-seller

i beat all the AC's yet to play 3 though but i have it and will

3. 777
    TomatOsaUce

TomatOsaUce Ex-Convict Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://exconvict.org
    Well apart from myself.......

Giving the emus a flogging on my X5 :D
    Got through a couple levels on Quake through RetroArch last night ;) Shaders make it look sweet as bro

4. 548
    sabin1981

sabin1981 Agent Sparrow Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.nfohump.com/forum/index.php
    Currently playing FFXIII on my 360 (sorry guys, PS3 YLOD'd on me) and, surprisingly, Fable 3 on the PC. I don't even know why, but something about Fable 3 is just... relaxing. I can certainly do with a LOT of relaxation lately. Fucking Sony and fucking dodgy PS3 hardware >:[

5. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    Just recently:

- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on BOTH the PS3 and PC, although I prefer the PC version due to 60FPS and no input lag
    - Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Steam's weekend trial - what a rehashed piece of polygonal dogshit!

6. 395
    CookieMonster

CookieMonster Loyal Member

After i have finished Dead Space 3, i am playing Crysis 3 (very good game)

Oh, i have started and finished yesterday, the God of War Ascension Demo... wooo... very good...

7. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

I plan on Dead Space 3 next!

8. 0
    dangwoot

dangwoot Guest

nothing and everything.... due to my A.D.D lol
    i have a hard time focusing on one game.... but going to give AC:3 a try :D

9. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

I just finished ff13 on the 360, I was surprised at how much better it gets. Couldn't stand it when I first bought it for some reason but I think it's worth a go if you're into Jrpgs.

Still on AC 2 at the moment, Frankly i'm finishing my pile of 360 titles before the next console wave.

And, been on COD 2 most the weekend, double XP biotches and almost have diamond cammo which is as ugly as hell.

10. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Yeah I'm double posting to get your attention, Fuck Silence?

Assassins Creed Brotherhood - 360: Now this is different enough from Ass Creed 2 to play directly after without being bored. This is more like Age Of Empires mixed with a bad history lesson. I'm finding it hard to put down, great game imho. Only annoying aspect is that allot of the map doesn't open up quick enough for me.

Terminator Future Shock - PC/Dos: This is one of my favorite fps's ever, atmosphere fit's so well that the hunter killers are actually frightening. I hope to get this working on a console some time.

Blops 2 Hardcore TDM - 360: Playing allot of this, allot

11. 777
    TomatOsaUce

TomatOsaUce Ex-Convict Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://exconvict.org
    I'm gonna hide the gaming PC behind the TV again and play some Womb Raider.
    My bit on the side "Hex" gave it 10 on Good Game.

12. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

That show has really improved, Aimed at an older audience. I'm going to buy Tomb Raider, getting some decent coverage.

13. 395
    CookieMonster

CookieMonster Loyal Member

Just finished Tomb Raider (very nice reboot of the series... great game!) and now i am back at Sleeping Dogs, playing the new DLC "Year of the Snake Pack" :)

14. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    Still playing Crysis 3 and I just got Tomb Raider recently as well. :p

15. 438
    nextbike

nextbike Loyal Member

Been trying to beat Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for about a month now. I don't get much time for game playing.
    Last game I beat was Dead Space 3. It was my favorite of all the dead space games.
    I think i will try Crysis 3 next

16. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Ass Creed Brotherhood: I think this game is a spin off though many say it's necessary for the story. It's fun and everything but nowhere near as in-depth with story as Ass Creed 2. Might skip revelations and go straight to 3? IDK, It's a well made series at least.

Terminator Future shock, older games are harder, that's all

17. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    NiGHTS Into Dreams on teh PlayStation Thwee featuring a certain dumb purple bitch cuz I'm a goofy Interwebz weetard! :p

All Internet dipshittery (is there such a word as 'dipshittery'? Ehh whatever - I'm a dozy motherfucker) aside: I've recently finished Crysis 3 and it was okay, but the game isn't as good as the first one, which is was also okay - nothing breathtaking.

Now I am currently playing NiGHTS Into Dreams on the PS3 and that game is so nauseating but a fun game, once you know what the heck is going on, and speaking of nauseating and confusing shit, I managed to get a silver trophy out of it by fluke! :amused:

The games that I am willing to play though that are on standby is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - I am willing to give this game another try even though my initial thoughts of it was that by Metal Gear standards, this game is an absolute piece of shit - so much so that I enjoyed Crysis 3 more than Metal Blonde Emo Loses His Scrotum And Penis Due To Self-Castration - oh and I got Tit, oops I mean Tomb Raider - I wanna know how this game pans out compared to the PSone game of the same name, which was released back in the day whereby cone-shaped titties were deemed fap-worthy up to point that some sexually deprived basement dwellers now have their penises stuck towards one side by default. :p

18. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

^^ Cone shaped titties ;) I remember the slow motion handstand leg spread technique. Anyway, night's is excellent though I've never played it on anything apart from the Saturn.

Getting a little tired of Ezio, that's what you get from playing ass creed 2 and then brotherhood directly afterwards.

19. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    Well if you want to replay it, purchase it for any current generation system, or if you want to go down the :pirate: before you $$$$ route, you can just acquire it for any modded system or PC if you wish and speaking of NiGHTS, there's also NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, which I've just acquired recently so I am going to see how well it plays through the Dolphin Emulator.

As for Assassin's Creed - well the gaming series as a whole, I just think it is an overrated piece of crap that has been hyped up thanks to a certain Canuck-Aussie-Chink! :p

20. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Actually, I really enjoyed Ass Creed 2, Brotherhood is a fan show for Ezio who I think is a pain in the Butt. How many mission's are "Don't be detected" or be cyber spammed? Maybe too many.

Now don't hate too much, I played Vampire Rain last night on the 360 and I LIKED it.