hit tracker

What are you playing lately?

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by Misfit, Feb 22, 2013.

1. 221
    Omnomnom

Omnomnom Loyal Member

Now that many more PS2 games are compatible with slims, I'm playing Persona 3 FES.

2. 101
    HotNsexy

HotNsexy Loyal Member

Was playing Tomb raider at this moment and my ps3 gave me 3 beeps and shut down with red light blinking.

Didnt try to start it again yet, ill let it cool down and than see what I got...

3. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

I must have missed some news, Are they saving now?

4. 221
    Omnomnom

Omnomnom Loyal Member

Yeah, there's a tutorial on how to convert original PS2 iso files to PS2 classics. Pretty good compatibility as well.

5. 161
    Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Loyal Member

PC: Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Bastion
    PC PCSX2: Final Fantasy XII International ZJS, SMT Digital Devil Saga, SMT Nocturne
    PC Dolphin: Killer 7, Xenoblade, No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle, Skies of Arcadia
    PS3 Retroarch: Kaizo Mario World

These are all the games I started within the last month. Not sure if i'll even finish any of them, i've beat most of them before excluding a very few.

6. 0
    dangwoot

dangwoot Guest

lol i haven't had time to play much of anything as of late... did just get my superufo pro 8 in the mail though :D

7. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

That is an excellent score Dangwoot, Does it have the DSP chip installed? If not, you can extract one from Mario Kart as it's only a socket chip and not soldered. Anyway, it's a damn fine system and I would recomend you get some backup floppy drives while you still can, a regular PC floppy will work. I lurv the Super ufo and I can say that loud and proud.

Topic: Ass Creed revelations, IDK yet, was a little out of it last night ;)