hit tracker

What is Amiiqo?

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Aug 1, 2015.

1. 103
    sageangel

sageangel Loyal Member

Thanks for the info. Wii U not working would be bad. Hope they can fix the Android app too.

2. 25,505
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    The android app should be updated by tomorrow at the latest with full support for all firmwares of the Wii U gamepad.

The current v1.0 app, has problems with some models of Wii U gamepad, there is more then one type out there.

3. 89
    darkdreamr

darkdreamr Loyal Member

hey guys. in addition to the wii u pad not working. i tested this with the Nintendo NFC Reader for older 3ds and its giving a bug too. both versions of smash were the newest update 1.1

thought i would give you guys an update,

i did get my unit. i backed up some amiibo and as of right now all was going well. a little confusing at first i wont lie. i backed up all my amiibo last night and i think the yarn yoshi i backed up wasnt working. i wasnt able to name them.

some recommendation to make this easier

1. allow us to name the file so we can keep track of our amiibo better. the tag name is good but keeping track of which of my 40+ amiibo that i backed up is impossible without writing it on paper

2. maybe a reset for the amiiqo to bring it back to its original state?

3. auto increment the bank if we want to add an amiibo instead of having us add a bank number

4. theres a "settings" tab.. but it does nothing?

5. A better tutorial is needed. ill do my best to make one for the US crew once i figure it out better

thats all i can think of for now. but i thought i would give you quick feedback, im holding off on my review until
    things are ironed out . ill test this on my new 3ds in a few.

4. 128
    EllioneDHunter

EllioneDHunter Lesbyterian (N2Elite Mod) Clean-Up Crew

USPS Full-Time MH
    Home Page:
    http://www.TheChocoKitty.net/shop
    Just to inform you, we don't have complete direct contact with the site. You can always email them these suggestions at [email protected] It's not an email for suggestions but they do manually check and answer things if you email here, like pedro did so they might take everything you tell them in consideration. Also, would you mind uploading all the amiibo you dumped as a zip or rar? I have someone else who's planning to do a complete dump of the EUR collection and I want to see if there's any differences between how Amiiqo handles different regions. I'm getting my amiiqos in by Monday and I plan to test everything at once. Just make sure you mark them as test or something else so I know to keep them private for the time being.

5. 89
    darkdreamr

darkdreamr Loyal Member

I dumped them all, but some arent working when i load them into my bank. its possible it may be bad dumps but its hard to tell them apart. i think im gonna start over and attempt to name them via my computer as i scan them - i have a mixed set of EU, JP and US amiibo. but i have every figure released (with exception of the cards) (this includes all yarn yoshi, splatoon, gold mario and mario party)

6. 128
    EllioneDHunter

EllioneDHunter Lesbyterian (N2Elite Mod) Clean-Up Crew

USPS Full-Time MH
    Home Page:
    http://www.TheChocoKitty.net/shop
    I meant dump into the share folder since they aren't immediately available to anyone but the person who dumped it and myself, so I could test them as well but if you plan to test them all beforehand, that's fine. As for sorting, best thing to do is rename them and include their region as well. I may expand the requirement to list the region as well if it's shown to have an effect on their readability.

7. 89
    darkdreamr

darkdreamr Loyal Member

my only issue is that i completely forgot where i got some of these amiibo . some are from UK (various amazon. ES, IT, DE, UK) , some are from JP, others from US. -i made a post with them all and posted it here. hope you guys enjoy