hit tracker

What is need for the XBoxes from now to the new "Super Elite"

Discussion in '360 Game Ripping, Custom Mods' started by [email protected], Sep 23, 2009.

1. 111
    drake008@

[email protected] Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    I passed out since January and wanted to ask you guys what is need now to flash a newer drive?

I had a website found which sold the ck3pro with Spear, opening tool and a Satabracket to easily install it. 'Are these the things which will do it whit the newer boxes too or is there something newer?

Also I can'T find this shop anymore. This shop sold secondhand Boxes for very cheap prices and had the kit up there with all the utilities mentioned in one big package for about 35 Euro.

Can someone help me out here, please?

2. 6,064
    saleem

saleem Loyal Member

well i assume you are referring to flashing your 360 which has a liteon in?

then just buy a ck3pro with spear.if you dont have sata then vt6421 pci card would be recommended but,that depends if you have onboard or not.

read jungleflasher USER GUIDE its on the first page when you open jungleflasher and thats the HOW TO for liteon flashing.

3. 6,626
    tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

What type of lite on is this? The newer ones only need a dump.

4. 6,064
    saleem

saleem Loyal Member

thems only found in 360s from june onwards (if i aint mistaken) so assuming the 360 is from january time 2009 or before it will be 74850.the earliest date i have seem on 83850 i have had to flash here at my place (not repair unit) is june model.
    :)