hit tracker

Wii Section Rules (READ BEFORE POSTING)

Discussion in 'Wii Game Ripping, Custom Mods' started by PSPWAD, Feb 28, 2007.

1. 3,012
    PSPWAD

PSPWAD Loyal Member

Wii section rules:
    1. Chip bashing is NOT allowed in general threads. There are threads dedicated to user opinions on modchips, do your posting there and NOT in news threads about how much a "chip sucks."

2. ZERO Tolerance policy for listing of release groups names. Modchips for BACKUP copies of games is meant to help you preserve your original copies of your games or run a backup of a game that is possibly damaged. Information listed is NOT meant for use in illegal practices. Modchips are also meant to be used to allow import copies of games you OWN to be useable on a region it is now allowed for playback on.

3. Do NOT link to illegal material. This includes torrents, other sites that list illegal materials, or file servers that host illegal materials.

4. Do not flame the moderators. Honestly people, we are trying to keep PEACE here. We are NOT biased towards anything, just because we have ONE review, which is Cyclowiz, does not mean we are biased. You are more than welcome to mail a Wiinja and Wiikey to us like the Cyclowiz was mailed to us for review. We review everything equally.

NOTE: ANY POSTS LINKING TO ILLEGAL MATERIAL OR REFERENCING RELEASE GROUP NAMES WILL BE EDITED WITHOUT CONSENT. THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO CENSOR YOU, IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR POST FULLY DELETED THEN SEND US A PM AND WE WILL DO THAT IN THE FUTURE FOR YOUR USERNAME.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2007
  2. 2,913
    AceMilo

AceMilo Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    Just something I wanted to add. For now, do not advertise private installs or try to sell anything through the forums. Until we work out an advertising system, all install ads or requests will be deleted.

3. 0
    lost123

lost123 Guest

^^ ohh so thats why my post was deleted....hope u guys make a section for buy/sell/install,etc soon...

4. 12
    patte

patte Loyal Member

This make sense… other forums should copy & paste some of these rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2007
  5. 229
    Kai_2040

Kai_2040 Loyal Member

Another Rule:

Post a picture of your problems, so we can see the problem and resolve your problem much quicker.

6. 109
    Etriel

Etriel Loyal Member

thank you so much. you have no idea how much trouble i have been through. if you want an example of how much trouble people have caused, look at the thread named "wii sucks!!!!" in the wii hardware section. i was the last one to make a post there and no-one said anything in that thread ever since i made that post. i dont want to see people badmouthing the wii in the wii section of maxconsole forums and these rules should help fix this problem of complaining about a console in its own forum. i wouldn't go off to PS3 forum just to say i think its crap so why should anyone else do similar. i am really grateful for the creation of this thread

7. 109
    Etriel

Etriel Loyal Member

first, do you mean since the update with the SD card menu. if yes then no, mine has been working perfectly. no problem changing channels on wii menu. most likely your wii.

second, you should have started a new thread instead of posting it here

8. 4
    splittop

splittop Loyal Member

ok..............

9. 4
    Benjamin_Jones

Benjamin_Jones Loyal Member

Any reason for the rule?

Hi!

Any reason why I'd need to post 3 replies before starting a new thread?

Seems like a good forum, keep it up. The good work too...

From a sunny and hot Johannesburg in South Africa!

Benjamin.

10. 6,626
    tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

The rule is probably their to stop people leeching from the site who never give anything back, just post in something which doesnt require any real experience e.g. the news (see the front page maxconsole.net) and you can easily get three posts in various topics.

11. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

Sorry for the extremely late reply but i wanted to address this while i saw it as it relates directly to the site.

The three post rule is simply in place because of spam control it has nothing to do with "leeching". Members can come and say hi in the general/off topic forum and like tech3475 has said they can also offer their opinion in the news posts on the front page to obtain a few posts.

Despite the inconvenience to our members this allows us to control spam in a rather unique way keeping the site safe for every member alike.

Threedog.