hit tracker

wii u internet problem

Discussion in 'Wii U General Gaming Discussion' started by steplay29, Dec 3, 2012.

1. 235
    steplay29

steplay29 Loyal Member

Home Page:
    hi guys,

just got my wii u today (uk)and have been at it for hrs trying to get it to connect to the internet.it detects my router and i enter key but then says can not find router or modem or words like that.just disconnected my wii this morning to make room for wii u and it had no problems at all connecting to the internet.i have a wii lan adapter and i plugged that it but still could not connect to the internet.would if matter if the lan adapter was connected to my router by home plugs? ​

2. 25,480
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Blant Simonetti likes this.
  3. 235
    steplay29

steplay29 Loyal Member

Home Page:
    thanks for info and links gary,been at it for a few hrs now and was ready to bin it lol,only joking.

4. 235
    steplay29

steplay29 Loyal Member

Home Page:
    got it sorted (thanks gary)all is working now.this is a major boo boo on nintendo's part.thought it might of just been me but read around and have found out it is happening all over.peoples routers and modems being detected and when trying to connect,then says no router or modem found.big big boo boo in my opinion.what you all think?

5. 25,480
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    well now that you got day 1 update

Login later, and you find update #2 for TVii (not sure if in your region yet), but usa it is over 600mb.

Worse is Nintendo has stated they will not SHIP any units with these NEEDED updates burned-in until after April.

6. 4
    Blant Simonetti

Blant Simonetti Loyal Member

Manager
    Me also helpful! thank!