hit tracker

Will the n2 Elite write to NTAG215 NFC tags?

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by barney666, Apr 11, 2017.

1. 40
    GyroDragona

GyroDragona Loyal Member

It will read a tag just fine as it would a standard amiibo once you have written a amiibo bin to a tag with something like TagMo.

2. 40
    GyroDragona

GyroDragona Loyal Member

I pay about 35 cents per NFC tag then put them into a coin holder that are about 50 cents each. I print out images that I then cut out and place in the coin holder with them. It works out well and I find them to be more portable and durable.

NFC NTAG215
    Coin Holders

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    Liakami likes this.
  3. 7
    Liakami

Liakami Loyal Member

Gamer Geek
    That's Pretty close to how mine look lol. Disks are just slightly smaller, and have a black foam boarder surrounding it. Cases are 43-44mm so slightly smaller than the amiibos bases, easier to keep track if with kids.

Thats not a bad price for tags at all though.

For me the PVC disks are just my preference. Makes it less likely they'll be damaged by my kids if they manage to open the coin capsules.

GyroDragona likes this.
  4. 40
    GyroDragona

GyroDragona Loyal Member

The NTAGs I use are about 25mm, The inside of the case is 26mm. The outside of the case is 30.85mm x 4.5mm. I have found that the coin cases are near impossible to get open again without damaging them once they are closed.

Liakami likes this.
  5. 1
    KakarotJr

KakarotJr Loyal Member

I know this is a old post but if you still have the NTAGs and the n2elite could you try on the most resent n2elite software as you don't need to press a button anymore.

6. 130
    Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

Reading a NTAG also worked before. Will be detected as a regular Amiibo. Just writing back to a tag is not supported. TagMo can write dumps back to real tags.