hit tracker

WTS: PS3 CFW 4.40 Rogero FAT 40g Model with one 1TB Internal 3.5 and 2TB external

Discussion in 'General Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Duggle, Jun 12, 2013.

1. 83
    Duggle

Duggle Loyal Member

Entroncamento, Lisboa, Portugal, Portugal
    Good morning,
    I've followed ps3 scene since it started, but i will have to say goodbye, i dedicated my free time and taken really good care of my ps3 but its time to let her go and get ready for ps4.
    I'm sad cause i dint want to sell it, this ps3 was my gaming life but I'm from Portugal and here its really hard to get a job i try everyday but until now no luck. :(
    So i decided to sell my ps3, with everything that i collected so far.
    The ps3 will include the normal cables a 2tb HDD external with warranty a 1TB HDD internal, the command of the ps3 has warranty and the ps3 will include the normal cables with 3 retail games (GTA IV, Resistance Fall of Man and The Darkness).
    i will be asking has a price for my ps3 500 euros it never had any problems never had ylod once it had a broken bd but i send it to sony and they fixed it.
    I made a video showing my ps3 working https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrkQ-yo9at8 the video is in portuguese (since im also selling my ps3 on a portuguese Web site) but i can make another video in English if you guys want.
    I will put on attachments a txt file with the list of every game that i have on all Hdd's and pictures.

Sorry for my english if anything isnt making sense pls tell me i will try my best to explain.
    Best cumps
    Gonçalo

2. 388
    dsmalls

dsmalls Loyal Member

$668.05 USD for a FAT is going to be tough. Good luck though with the sell. Everything looks great!

3. 83
    Duggle

Duggle Loyal Member

The high price is just because of the 2tb hdd cause it is 4 months old it was not cheap rly not cheap, the hdd its still new, but without it i would sell it 300 euros

4. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    That will be seen as an ultra-steep price, especially for a non-BC model - you can barely sell slim PS3s for £100-£150 minimum here in the UK.

Good luck Duggle though

5. 83
    Duggle

Duggle Loyal Member

rly?
    I didnt knew it was that bad, for exemple i know everything about the scene i also know if someone buys a new ps3 they will not be able to put a cfw on it, and the only way to run games on it it is trough a ODE this makes our consoles rare? its like 5% of ps3 population that has a cfw on it the rest is retail.

6. 847
    pete_uk

pete_uk Crunchy Emu Compiler Loyal Member

They may be getting rare but they are also getting old now and have a high chance of failing.

I got a replacement CFW fat for £100 a couple of months ago, It was a private sale though and not over the net.

7. 83
    Duggle

Duggle Loyal Member

True but i see one retail console failing 1st before one with cfw since we can controll our fan. and with this the ylod can never happen.

8. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    Bear in mind that the fan control mod was only introduced recently in software form and by the way, OFW users can add additional fans and coolers for their systems, whether done so externally or internally so there's virtually little to zero difference in failure rates between CFW and OFW versions of the same chassis and motherboard/BDROM builds of the PS3 systems.

9. 45
    Robi666

Robi666 Loyal Member

@Duggle
    I can tell you that price is little too expensive. I was digging prices of used ps3 with CFW here in Croatia and it looks like this:
    Used PS3 150-250 euros (depends how large original HDD is)
    New HDD 2.5" 1TB 80 euros
    New HDD external 2TB 90 euros

I agree that collecting games is time consuming but most people buy hardware and it's all used hardware.
    BTW good luck with seling your PS3, just pointing how much will this cost me in my country.

Still playing on PS3 CECHK80GB with original HDD.

10. 83
    Duggle

Duggle Loyal Member

my external hdd of 2TB was 130 euros and 1TB was 80 euros (i think since it was offered to me, 2 years ago).

11. 1,327
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

Ah, but that's the problem, it's not worth what you paid for it. You have to take the price today and then take off a big percentage because it is used now.

Also, electronics don't appreciate value as they get older, they depreciate and rather quickly unless you're talking about a console new in box from 20 years ago, then you might have something, but a non-backwards compatible fat ps3 is not worth very much at all. I can get one right now locally for $80.

Also just noticed that you're "external hdd" is not an external at all. It's just a 3.5" hdd jerry-rigged with a pc cpu for power and a sata cable. those hdd's are dirt cheap (brand new about $70 on ebay).

12. 388
    dsmalls

dsmalls Loyal Member

Pete.. Loved the Young Ones.. that avatar is legendary!

13. 388
    dsmalls

dsmalls Loyal Member

Yea.. that's why I have 9 original xbox consoles with XBMC and CoinOps on them. LMAO..